Add a Lightsaber Glow to Any Photo
by Robert Baldwin | May 28, 2019
Don’t you ever just want to easily add a lightsaber glow to a photo? Perhaps you’re holding a toy lightsaber, or a sword, or even just a broomstick and you think to yourself… this would look great with a lightsaber glow.
Now admittedly, if you have some skill with Photoshop, this is not very difficult to do from scratch… but who has time to constantly do that! (Can you tell I use this effect a lot! LOL).
So what I have done is created a simple to use Lightsaber Template:
It’s super simple.. basically it’s just a lightsaber glow on a black background.
But how do I add that to my photo??
Well I’m glad you asked! …just follow these few simple steps:
- Download the template for FREE!
- Open it in Photoshop and Paste it into your photo.
- Set the Blending Mode to Screen.
- Use Free Transform to make it match your photo
- Use Hue/Saturation to change the color of the blade.
Watch the tutorial video below…
…to see these steps in action…. I’ve even added a few more cool tricks!